Friday, November 12, 2010

Audience Choice!

Firstly, thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday yesterday really, really awesome.

Secondly: Here's the reader-chosen art! Congratulations to Micah and Igor for their submissions: You've made the blog! I liked Micah's because it meant I got to draw a penguin, and Igor's had lazers. Good stuff all around!

Awesome Art:


I had a few other good suggestions, but people didn't write them in the comments and I want to stay true to my rules. (Also, I forgot one of them. You gotta write these things down people). I hope to do more user-chosen posts in the future.

In other news: I got a post idea! Look for something new next week. It should be pretty sweet.

~Melody

2 comments:

  1. Your drawings make me laugh! I meant to post an idea in the comments, but I forgot. My husband, Calvin said you should draw wheezing hamburgers. I'm sure Steph can help explain his crazy self to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! and your birthday was lots of fun! Glad you got older so we could celebrate!

    ReplyDelete